How To Set Up Your Facebook Fan Page For Your Shopify Store
acebook is not just a social networking platform to keep in touch with your friends or family. It also allows you to create stores within your Facebook Page. For you to do so, you need to know how to create an App, then upload your products and pricing information into your Facebook page, then somehow connect all that to some sort of shopping cart to process your online payments.
It does sound a bit technical eh? Most probably we should reserve that for techie warriors.
So what can you (an average joe) do?
Is there a better and easier way to do this without pulling all your hair out? Or smashing your face into your keyboard every now and then?
It’s a good thing that there’s an easy way to do this. And yes, thanks to Shopify
There are actually quite a number of available apps out there that allow you to set up your Facebook store easily, all without coding required.
In fact, there are a number of e-commerce store builders that can automatically connect all your products to your Facebook store, and Shopify is one of them.
Shopify is a known builder software that can help you create your own e-commerce store. It allows you to make any changes or updates you do to your products, and all these can be done automatically through to your Facebook store.
The huge benefit here is that you just have to update your products once, and your Facebook store will also be seamlessly updated – saving you time and effort!
Shopify is one of the best and fastest growing e-commerce platform in the market today:
- 300,000+ active online stores built (processed billions of dollars in sales)
- Professionally designed themes to make your online store look great
- Hundreds of apps to expand the functionality of your online store.
- 24/7 customer support
OK, so let’s get started so you’ll learn how to set up your Facebook Store with Shopify.
To create your Facebook Store through Shopify, you just need to add their free Facebook Store app to your Shopify store.
- First, You need to log into your Shopify Admin and go to the Apps section to install the Facebook Store app by Shopify
- Next step is to connect your Facebook Account
- Then, you just need to add a Facebook Store
- Then finally, choose the Bootstrap Website Facebook Page
That’s it! Your Shopify store is now fully functioning on your Facebook Page with just a few clicks and you can start selling your products on it.
Here are some of the features that Shopify allow you to control over your Facebook store:
- Visual Organization– You can easily add banners, logos, & change the number of columns of products
- Allows you to choose which products you want to sell on Facebook, and automatically import them from your Shopify store, and also to your Facebook store
- Real-time updates– update your products on your Shopify store, and your Facebook store/page is automatically updated.
- Liking Gate– Easily set up you Facebook store so that your customers has to “Like” your Facebook Page before they can even see your products (optional)
So if you set up an e-commerce store using Shopify, they make it so simple for you to upload or transport all your products to your own Facebook store.