How To Create A Blog Post In Shopify
By default, your online Shopify store comes with a blog created for you. You will have a link in your store’s main navigation called ‘Blog’. This guide will show you how to add or edit a blog post in Shopify Theme.
Steps to add or create a blog post in Shopify
- Login to your Shopify admin panel, go to Online Store, then click on ‘Blog posts’page:
- From the ‘Blog posts‘ page, click on‘Add blog’ post to get to the ‘Write your blog post‘ section:
- In the ‘Write your blog post’section, you need to fill out the following fields:
- Title: where you need to enter the title of the article;
- Author: a drop-down menu where you need to select the name of the author
- Blog: you need to select which blog you would like your blog post to be published;
- Visibility: a control if you want the blog post viewable on your storefront
- Under the ‘Tags’section, you may add tags or keywords to your blog posts to help categorize and make them more visible for better search engine optimization (SEO) purposes. Enter related keywords or tags for your post in the tag field. Each tag should be separated by a comma (,):
- Click “Save Changes “at the top and open the front page of your site to check these changes. Your blog post should now be visible in your store.
PS: We hope that this tutorial is helpful for you. Please do not hesitate to share your ideas or ask us if you have any questions.